With the use of liquids, as with any product use, be sure you get what your paying for. A hydrometer is the most important tool you can have to ensure a quality product is being delivered. I have attached a link for the MDOT testing manual. Please review and make a practice of checking your liquid deliveries, or your own brines to make sure you will get the performance you expect on the road.
- RT @galactrum: When you want something done right....code it yourself! github.com/galactrum/gala… Working on mobile wallets now! Stay Tuned… 3 weeks ago
- Hands down the best community around! On top of that a developer that actually knows how to code. Galactrum is a v… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Hands down the best community around.... wallet address: GP9gNG8EUEDkjZayJgEzi59tXBu33BHPr1 twitter.com/galactrum/stat… 3 weeks ago
- A dust control treatment will help reduce frost damage and over all wear and tear on unpaved roads. Invest in our process today! 1 year ago
- Use our treated vs. untreated calculator to find out how much you could be saving! oxycalciumchloride.com/sitefinity/web… 1 year ago