With the use of liquids, as with any product use, be sure you get what your paying for. A hydrometer is the most important tool you can have to ensure a quality product is being delivered. I have attached a link for the MDOT testing manual. Please review and make a practice of checking your liquid deliveries, or your own brines to make sure you will get the performance you expect on the road.
- A dust control treatment will help reduce frost damage and over all wear and tear on unpaved roads. Invest in our process today! 1 year ago
- Use our treated vs. untreated calculator to find out how much you could be saving! oxycalciumchloride.com/sitefinity/web… 1 year ago
- Contact us today for a quote! 1 year ago
- What questions do you have for us about our calcium chloride processes? 1 year ago
- Gravel stabilization rehabilitates and extends the life of unpaved roads! https://t.co/df0149bxfq 1 year ago