Salt in dust control brine can cause problems. It loosens rather then compacts soils as Calcium Chloride does. Below is an article talking about the problems associated with brine and why they have chosen to replace mineral brine (salt as they call it) with Calcium Chloride.
- RT @galactrum: When you want something done right....code it yourself! github.com/galactrum/gala… Working on mobile wallets now! Stay Tuned… 3 weeks ago
- Hands down the best community around! On top of that a developer that actually knows how to code. Galactrum is a v… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Hands down the best community around.... wallet address: GP9gNG8EUEDkjZayJgEzi59tXBu33BHPr1 twitter.com/galactrum/stat… 3 weeks ago
- A dust control treatment will help reduce frost damage and over all wear and tear on unpaved roads. Invest in our process today! 1 year ago
- Use our treated vs. untreated calculator to find out how much you could be saving! oxycalciumchloride.com/sitefinity/web… 1 year ago