Salt in dust control brine can cause problems. It loosens rather then compacts soils as Calcium Chloride does. Below is an article talking about the problems associated with brine and why they have chosen to replace mineral brine (salt as they call it) with Calcium Chloride.
- A dust control treatment will help reduce frost damage and over all wear and tear on unpaved roads. Invest in our process today! 2 years ago
- Use our treated vs. untreated calculator to find out how much you could be saving! oxycalciumchloride.com/sitefinity/web… 2 years ago
- Contact us today for a quote! 2 years ago
- What questions do you have for us about our calcium chloride processes? 2 years ago
- Gravel stabilization rehabilitates and extends the life of unpaved roads! https://t.co/df0149bxfq 2 years ago